Kanatal camping is the best way to have the adventure in the lap of the nature. Kanatal adventure camp make arrangements for tent accommodation in particular camping grounds. Camping in Kanatal packages offered by us have complete range of adventure activities available in Kanatal.
- Family Packages
- Group Family Packages
- corporate Package
- College & Institute Package
- School Package
- Day Picnic Package
We also organize training program during camping for Corporate, College and school Group by professional trainer on soft skills, behavioral training, Motivation, induction, operations, Relationship Management, Communication Skills, The Art of Service, Service Starts with Me, Time Management, Effective Managerial Skills, Personal Effectiveness, Creating Positive Impressions, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills and Team Building
- Rs. 1533/- INR Per person per day on double / triple sharing (For Indian Guest)
- $ 83/- USD Per person per day on double sharing (For Foreign Guest)
SUGGESTED ITINERARY: 2 NIGHTS/3 DAYS
|DAY 01:||DAY 02:||DAY 03:|
1 PM: Welcome drinks on arrival
Food Kanatal Camp
Food served at camp Kanatal is absolutely yummy and hygienically prepared. Our Food is our USP. Our food menu consists of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals. We feel pleasure to alter our menus with the guest’s choice.
Dining Area Kanatal Camp
Dining is an interesting affair in separate and spacious tents in buffet form. Full course vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffet meals are served. Delicious and multi cuisine dishes- Indian, tandoori are prepared by trained chefs.
What we are providing at Kanatal Camp
Accommodation: – Accommodation in Camps.
All meals: – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks and Dinner.
The meals will be served on buffet style (Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian) as per the schedule.
- Breakfast: Toast, Butter, Jam, Stuffed Parantha, Dahi, Pickles, Omelet, Eggs.
- Lunch: Three veg. dishes, Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles & Sweet dish.
- Evening Tea : Tea/coffee with cookies
- Dinner: Three veg. dishes, One non‐veg. dish, Chapati, Rice, Papad, Salad, Pickles & Sweet dish.
- Bonfire: Veg. snacks like Assorted pakodas (unlimited), Non Veg. snacks (Limited) etc.