|Basic Info||Packages||Photo Gallery||How To Reach||Bookings|
Adventure Resort (River rafting and Safari)
Welcome to Raja ji National Park, uttaranchal/ uttarakhand is spread over an area of 820.42 SQ. K.M. It is a home of 23 species of mammals and 315 species of Birds. The park is home of Asian Elephants, Tiger and King Cobra, Panther, Bear, Chital, Sambar, Wild Boar, Kakar, Python, Monitor Lizard, Wild Cats and many more.
Rajaji National Park is distinct for its pristine scenic beauty and rich bio-diversity. A paradise for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts, the wildlife of the park is blessed with elephants, tigers, leopards, deers and ghorals as its best known life forms. Three sanctuaries in the Uttarakhand, Shivaliks – Rajaji, Motichur and Chila were merged into a large protected area and named Rajaji National Park in the year 1983 after the famous freedom fighter Late Sri C. Rajgopalachari; popularly known as “Rajaji”
Stay in Cottages with attached washroom (15 Cottages) Double/Triple/ Quad sharing as per availability
standard tariff Rs. 1533/- PP/PN
Food & Dinning
We provide the delicious North Indian cuisines during the stay. The food is served in buffet style at the dining area. Three Meals per day breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily basis.
Breakfast:- Toast, butter, Jam, stuffed Parantha, dahi, pickles and omelets.
Lunch:- 03 Veg Dish, Rice, Chapati, salad, pickles.Evening Tea with cookies
Bonfire :- Veg. snacks, Veg. snacks – Pakodas, Masala Peanuts, Papad.
Dinner:- 03 Veg dish, 01 Non Veg. Dish, Chapati, rice, salad, Pickles, 01 sweet dish.
(Menu can be modify as per guest choice)
Adventure Sports Activities: (Exclusion)
- Wild life safari (Tiger reserve zone) 40 km (thru Jeep @ 3000/- for six pax)
- Wild life safari (Vrindwaasni mata temple) 10 km (thru Jeep @ 1000/- for six pax)
- River rafting (16km @ 400 and 25 km @700)
- Cliff jumping (complimentary with river rafting)
- Water surfing (complimentary with river rafting
- Kayaking (at actual)
- Card, Chess, Tambola and Carom etc.
- Volley ball
- Other Activities: Bonfire
- Distance from major cities: (Approx)Delhi: 245 kms | Chandigarh: 230 kms | Haridwar: 15 kms |
Dehradun: 55 kms | 10 km from Rishikesh chilla dam
- Route: Delhi => Ghaziabad => Meerut => Roorkee => Haridwar => Rishikesh => Resort
- [HOW TO REACH]
- Weather: Sept-Nov: Pleasant | Dec-Jan: Cold | Feb-Mar: Pleasant | Apr-Jun: Hot during day, pleasant at night
- Rafting Season: